Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Awakening

It all started with this flame, igniting in my chest.
There was no burn, just a relentless desire.
A calm took over as I nurtured this flame.
It called me to go outdoors, to dig my feet into the Earth.
I felt the vibrations, linking me to Her.
She took me over, making us one vibration.
The world seemed to drop away, I've never felt this before.
It felt as though I knew everything She knew.
I felt all of the creatures and all of the plants in the depth of my being.
I stretched my arms out to feel the breeze and tilted my head back to feel the warmth of the sun, basking in Her glory.
The longer I stood there the calmer the flame got.
It all happened so fast, as if in the blink of an eye.
I had awaken, to a beautiful new existence.
My eyes could see as if through Hers.
I could connect with the animals.
I could whisper to the trees.
I could feel the change coming.
I let my hair blow freely as She embraced me.
A proud Mother, her children were starting to wake from their long slumber.
With Her arms wide open and Her knowledge ever flowing, beckoning to follow the flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment